Buy & Sell Loans
As you evaluate your bank’s current loan portfolio and balance sheet goals, you may identify a need to buy loans to enhance your bank’s organic efforts or to sell loans for income growth, diversification, or rebalancing purposes. Bank Assetpoint® can help. Underpinned by professional staff and a nationwide marketplace, Bank Assetpoint brings together more than 1,400 registered banks, along with other buyers and sellers of loans.
Your bank can use Bank Assetpoint to
- Supplement organic loan growth by acquiring assets in target geographic and industry segments
- Deploy excess liquidity; your bank can buy a variety of loan types, including CRE loans, C&I loans, refinanced student loan pools, and other consumer loan pools
- Diversify bank asset holdings
- Reduce asset concentrations by geography or industry; your bank can list assets for sale to a large audience or discreetly market assets
- Develop strong customer relationships by satisfying borrowing needs instead of denying due to deal size, type of loan, or other nonstandard characteristics
In addition, Bank Assetpoint’s experienced staff and strong bank relationships can help your bank
- Refer CRE lending opportunities it chooses not to fund to a noncompeting lender, and earn noninterest income on every deal that closes
- Bridge CRA lending shortfalls by identifying and connecting with lenders who can help with the acquisition of loans that meet CRA lending requirements
- Build valuable connections through personal introductions to banks with complementary loan interests
Explore case studies and banker testimonials to learn how participants are successfully using Bank Assetpoint. And, visit BankAssetpoint.com to see featured loans for sale, find out about loan purchase programs, and learn how to get started using the service.
Use of the Bank Assetpoint service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the Bank Assetpoint agreements, including the Bank Assetpoint Participant Agreement. Bank Assetpoint is provided by Assetpoint Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Assetpoint Services, LLC does not, merely by permitting the listing of an asset on the website, endorse the asset or the party posting information about it.