Watch a brief overview video
Bank Assetpoint® is a nationwide marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of bank assets locally, regionally, and nationally. It provides banks with access to new loan opportunities via high-touch service from professionals possessing in-depth knowledge of banks and a website that showcases performing loan-sale programs and listings.
Bank Assetpoint is the only nationwide marketplace for loans that
- Brings together more than 1,400 registered banks, along with other buyers and sellers of loans
- Is endorsed by the American Bankers Association
Why Choose Bank Assetpoint?
With Bank Assetpoint, banks can
- Supplement organic loan growth by acquiring assets in target geographic locations and industry segments
- Buy and sell a variety of loan types, including CRE loans, C&I loans, refinanced student loan pools, and consumer loan pools
- Originate larger loans without exceeding internal lending limits by marketing participation opportunities to thousands of eligible financial institutions
- Discreetly market a loan asset for portfolio management or diversification purposes
- Earn noninterest income by selling loans or by referring loans your bank prefers not to make to other entities
- Engage Bank Assetpoint professionals to proactively and personally introduce you to banks that have identified themselves as having complementary loan interests
- Refer CRE lending opportunities that your bank chooses not to fund to a noncompeting lender, and earn noninterest income on every deal that closes
HOW HAVE OTHER BANKS USED THE SERVICE?
To gain more insight into how to get the most value from the Bank Assetpoint service, peruse the Bank Assetpoint case studies for more information about sourcing SBA loans, expanding a loan portfolio without compromising the balance sheet, and taking advantage of opportunities to meet CRA requirements. Testimonials from Bank Assetpoint participants can provide a greater understanding about what kind of experience you can expect when you use the service.
Visit BankAssetpoint.com today
Use of the Bank Assetpoint service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the Bank Assetpoint agreements, including the Bank Assetpoint Participant Agreement. Bank Assetpoint is provided by Assetpoint Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Assetpoint Services, LLC does not, merely by permitting the listing of an asset on the website, endorse the asset or the party posting information about it.