ICS® One-Way Buy®
What is ICS One-Way Buy?
ICS One-Way Buy is an easy way to purchase cost-effective, floating-rate funding over terms ranging from 3 months to multiple years – without collateralization or stock purchase requirements.
Why would your bank want to use ICS One-Way Buy?
ICS One-Way Buy enables your bank to:
- Access floating-rate funding that is tied to an index, such as the Fed Funds Effective Rate or 1-month LIBOR.
- Tailor ICS One-Way Buy funding terms to meet your institution’s unique balance sheet needs.
How does ICS One-Way Buy work?
- Set-up is easy. Existing Promontory ICS Network members sign a simple, two-page addendum to the existing ICS Participating Institution Agreement. New members sign the standard ICS Participating Institution Agreement and the addendum.
- Your contracted rate is your all-in cost. It’s that simple!
- Your funds come from other Promontory Network member institutions whose customers have deposited funds through ICS.
What else do I need to know?
Whether a member bank is looking to fund loan growth, manage interest-rate risk, diversify its funding options, or build in flexibility for the future, ICS can be its solution.
Placement of customer funds through the ICS service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the agreements, including the ICS Deposit Placement Agreement, that a participating institution's customer enters into with that institution. Limits and customer eligibility criteria apply. Program withdrawals are limited to six per month when using the ICS savings option. ICS, Insured Cash Sweep, and One-Way Buy are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.