Watch a brief overview video
Bank Assetpoint® provides access to new loan opportunities via high-touch service from professionals possessing in-depth knowledge of banks and a website that showcases performing loan listings and loan referral programs. It is a single point that connects buyers and sellers of bank assets locally, regionally, and nationally. Bank Assetpoint is the only nationwide marketplace for loans that brings together more than 1,400 registered banks, along with other buyers and sellers of loan assets and is the only one endorsed by the American Bankers Association through its Corporation for American Banking subsidiary.
Use Bank Assetpoint to:
- Supplement organic loan growth by acquiring assets in target geographic locations;
- Buy and sell a variety of loan types, including CRE loans, C&I loans, refinanced student loan pools, and consumer loan pools;
- Originate larger loans by marketing participation opportunities to thousands of eligible financial institutions;
- Discreetly market a loan asset for portfolio management or diversification services;
- Refer CRE lending opportunities that your bank chooses not to fund to a noncompeting lender, and earn noninterest income on every deal that closes; and
- Engage Bank Assetpoint professionals to proactively and personally introduce you to banks that have identified themselves as having complementary loan interests.
Use of the Bank Assetpoint service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the Bank Assetpoint agreements, including the Bank Assetpoint Participant Agreement. Bank Assetpoint is provided by Assetpoint Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Assetpoint Services, LLC does not, merely by permitting the listing of an asset on the website, endorse the asset or the party posting information about it.