Loading the player ...
Watch a brief overview video
CDARS® for Depositors
As a depositor, you can
- access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments by working directly with just one financial institution that is a member of the CDARS Network;
- earn one interest rate per maturity on CD investments; there is no need to negotiate multiple rates per maturity or manually tally disbursements for each CD;
- earn rates that, historically, have compared favorably to US Treasuries;
- receive one regular statement detailing your CD investments; you don’t have to manually consolidate statements;
- benefit from daily compounding of interest;
- eliminate the time-consuming task of tracking changing collateral values on a recurring basis;
- select from a variety of maturities ranging from 4 weeks to 260 weeks (5 years) – and choose the terms that best suit your investment needs;
- be assured that you will pay no hidden fees of any kind; you will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees, or transaction fees; and
- potentially support lending initiatives, including special development projects that strengthen your local communities.
For more information, visit cdars.com.