Bank Assetpoint for Banks
The marketplace for bank assets, Bank Assetpoint® brings together more than 1,400 registered banks, along with other buyers and sellers of loan assets. The service offers banks access to new loan opportunities via high-touch service from a team of professionals who possess in-depth knowledge of banks. It is the only nationwide marketplace for loans endorsed by the American Bankers Association, through its Corporation for American Banking subsidiary.
Banks can use Bank Assetpoint to
- supplement organic loan growth by helping them find performing assets to acquire in targeted geographic and/or industry segments;
- buy and sell a variety of loan types, including CRE loans, C&I loans, refinanced student loan pools, and consumer loan pools;
- pursue opportunities that might otherwise be beyond their internal lending limits;
- reduce asset concentration by geography or industry;
- connect with Bank Assetpoint professionals to discreetly market a loan asset for diversification purposes; and
- build valuable connections with personal introductions to banks with complementary loan interests.
Read case studies to learn more about how participants are successfully using Bank Assetpoint.
Use of the Bank Assetpoint service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures set forth in the Bank Assetpoint agreements, including the Bank Assetpoint Participant Agreement. Bank Assetpoint is provided by Assetpoint Services, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Assetpoint Services, LLC does not, merely by permitting the listing of an asset on the website, endorse the asset or the party posting information about it.