Bank Assetpoint Helps Banks Reduce Asset Concentration
A Community Bank Deploys Excess Capital; a Nonbank Lender Finds a New Source of Funds
- A community bank in the Mid-Atlantic region faced a concentration in commercial real estate loans and needed to diversify its portfolio.
- At the same time, a leading nonbank consumer lender sought additional funding channels as its business grew.
- The two parties connected through Bank Assetpoint, and the bank began working with the nonbank lender to design a portfolio based on the geographic location of borrowers and specific credit metrics defined by the bank.
- As a result, the bank and nonbank lender executed a long-term agreement under which the nonbank lender may sell loans to the bank on an ongoing basis.
- The bank was able to significantly reduce its asset concentration, increase its earning-asset yield, and create a loan portfolio based on its unique credit requirements and balance sheet needs.
Need more information about Bank Assetpoint?
For general inquiries, email email@example.com, or call (866) 899-5799 (toll-free).
To learn more about Bank Assetpoint, visit the website.